Our mission is to provide exceptional, quality workmanship, implement responsible business practices, express a genuine concern, for the well being, needs, and long term goals of our clients and our team, while building lasting relationships. Our team and years of experience enable us to provide our customers with the best possible roofing system, service, and warranty they deserve.
Responsibilities include damage, repair and cost assessment for commercial and government buildings as well as large residential homes, both new build and historical, claim loss analysis, writing and negotiating scope of work, mediated settlements, appraisals, inspection of repairs, defining warranty repair issues.
I have a vast amount of training and certifications including but not limited to; A trained Texas Independent Insurance Agent & Adjuster, Haag Engineering Certified Roofing Inspector, trained and Certified Tile Roofing Institute, Vale Certified Earth Quake Inspector, Certified Englert Metal Roofing and Siding. I am Certified in Xactimate Software and trained in IntegraClaim Software. I have taken and continue to take classes in Thermography, building specialties, certifications and continuing education classes.
I have worked all over The United States assessing, appraising and mediating settlements for storm, vandalism, flood and fire damages. I have worked with property owners, insurance companies, engineers and lawyers.
Summary of Qualifications
• 34 years experience as a contractor/builder/roofer
• Florida State licensed Certified Roofing Contractor #CCC058090 (Current/Active)
• Florida State Licensed Certified Residential Builder #CRC058469(Current/Active)
• Federal Alliance for Safe Homes (FLASH) certified
• IICRC Certified Water Damage Restoration (Current/Active)
• Licensed Insurance Adjuster – Florida & Texas (Current)
• San Antonio General Contractor #H925218 (Current/Active)